Thursday, April 1, 2010

Preparing for Baby

Today was another busy day preparing for the baby! I went through all the cute baby clothes and blankets I received at my baby shower.

Next I sorted them into piles based on the age. It soon became apparent to me that we need to buy more 0-3 month clothes. Right now we have 4 onesies and one jacket for that size. I definitely see some baby clothes shopping in my future! But I don't want to spend a ton of money on clothes Baby Nullmeyer will likely grow out of in just a few short months. Any suggestions on where to find affordable baby clothes? So far my only idea is Target. Tomorrow I plan on washing everything with Dreft so that they are ready for the baby to wear.

Later in the morning I took Riley for a walk in our new neighborhood, and came across this:

Mobile Pet Grooming!



Have you ever heard of this? It's a little van thing that apparently comes out to your home and bathes your pet for you. I'm guessing it's good for elderly people who can't leave their home easily. But for someone my age? I would feel really lazy if I had to call this company to come give Riley a bath. I actually just washed and trimmed him myself yesterday. Who knew he had such a cute face under all that fur?

3 comments:

  1. Your starting to nest....Baby is definitely coming soon! My water broke literally minutes after I put away my last load of baby clothes! If you need help doing anything I am home everyday!

    <3 Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, don't say that! This baby needs to stay in me for at least another 3 weeks. That's a direct order from his Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy lot's of those white onesies with the handcuff things on them. We swore by those! People bought us little skirts and jackets for 0-3 months and we didn't even take the tags off them :( But now at almost 4 1/2 months it's getting more fun to dress her up!

    ReplyDelete