Friday, April 2, 2010

Early 37 Week Appointment

I had my 37 week appointment today, a few days early. Nothing too exciting, just a regular weight and blood pressure check, along with a belly measurement.

I lost 1 lb this week, bringing my total gain so far down to 26 lbs. My blood pressure was 138/78.

Baby Nullmeyer is measuring at approximately 6 lbs. She checked his heartbeat and it was really loud this time. I remember in the beginning we almost had to strain to hear it, but now it sounds like a marching band! My Dr. was very pleased with this, and said his heart sounds healthy and strong. Overall an uneventful but great appointment!

1 comment:

  1. 37 weeks = full term! Yay! :o) Even though you NEED him to wait, it's nice to know that he COULD come and be perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete