Thursday, April 22, 2010

No Baby Yet

Quick update.....comcast is being installed at my house as I type, so I'm stealing internet at my parents' house.

No baby yet, but I think I'm getting close! At my 39 week appt a few days ago, I had progressed to about 2 cm dilated. Not a lot of progress, but some! I've had a backache all week and am generally just feeling achy and uncomfortable. My total weight gain as of 39 weeks is 29 lbs. Blood pressure was pretty good, but my water retention has gotten worse. My fingers are starting to look like little sausages! If I'm on my feet for too long I start feeling really swollen. Hopefully the end is in sight!

Baby Nullmeyer is still moving around, although not nearly as much. He's running out of room! Sometimes I feel him sticking out his bottom or feet, and suddenly one side of my tummy will bulge out. It's so strange to look at! I can't wait to meet this little guy and see what he looks like. I'm guessing he will be just over 7 lbs. Any guesses out there?

Our house progress is slowly coming along. Adam fixed our clogged garbage disposal and also put together the stroller and car seat last night. On today's agenda is getting some blinds for our windows, as we have absolutely no window coverings right now. We need some privacy from our neighbors! Yesterday I finished organizing everything in the baby's room. All of his little clothes, blankets, diapers, bibs, etc are organized in bins below his changing table. We don't have a crib yet, but we plan on having him sleep in his bassinet by our bed for the first few months.

I also alphabetized our spices in the kitchen. Perhaps my nesting instincts are kicking in?

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment