Sunday, April 11, 2010

More House Progress

Things are really coming along over at our new house! There was so much going on yesterday that I didn't think to take pictures until the very end of the day. Here is a blurry shot of me and Riley, being useful.

Adam got all of our appliances into the kitchen, with the help of his brother and Jon. Only problem is that because we did not buy a counter-depth refrigerator, it sticks out just far enough to prevent us from opening a few drawers. I'm not sure what we're going to do about this. Luckily this is the only "issue" we've had so far. It is frustrating, though, because I need all the cupboard space I can get! We might have to look into exchanging this one for a counter-depth version.

Jon, trying to run away with one of my refrigerator doors.

Jon also helped Adam install recessed lighting in our family room and kitchen. It looks really good! Plus, all the wall texturing and painting is finally finished, with the exception of a few touch-ups that need to be done. Once that is complete our house will feel like a brand new home! I will take pictures of the paint colors next time I'm there. I'm really happy with how they turned out.

Here is my washer and dryer, just waiting to wash some dirty diapers.

Ceiling fans will hopefully be installed today (after we actually buy them). Carpet is being installed Thursday, which means we may be able to start moving in on Friday! I am beyond excited. I am not going to feel "ready" for Baby Nullmeyer to come until after next weekend. Once we move in, he can come any time he wants to! Until then, he needs to stay put.

No comments:

Post a Comment