Saturday, April 3, 2010

Progress

If our house were a pregnant woman, I'd estimate her to be about 3 months along. A whole lot going on inside, but nothing really visible yet to show the progress. But what is happening inside is very important! This weekend our walls continued to be textured, and then the painting will begin this week.

Our messy kitchen.
Our appliances were delivered today, but can't be installed yet.

Jon, our electrician friend, stopped by to help. Sorry ladies, he's taken.
I helped my Dad out with some weeding in the backyard. Not sure how much help I actually was......
Christian patching compound?

Yes, that is a chair holding up our fence.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter. Love your description of your home as a pregnant woman. Very apt!!! Lovely backyard chair and all.

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the chair in the backyard. classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, cute electrician! Send him over my way when he's done....I have some work for him :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're making some good progress. Hopefully the baby will wait til it's all finished =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for the new house!

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete