Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Overwhelmed but Blessed

No baby yet! I've been away from the computer for a few days because we still do not have internet at our new house, and won't until Thursday. I'm living in the dark ages until then!

The past few days have been a whirlwind of moving and getting settled. There is still soooo much to do at our new house. Right now it is a complete mess and I have no idea where anything is. Our clothes are in the baby's closet and we're basically living out of unpacked boxes. Adam got sick and threw up yesterday at work, and then our garbage disposal got plugged today and it threw up on Adam. Poor guy. I still need to go out and buy sheets for the bassinet, and there are currently ceiling fan parts sitting on the baby's changing table. Yes, life is a bit crazy and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.

But at the same time, I am incredibly blessed and at peace. I have a wonderful husband, supportive and loving family and friends, a healthy baby growing inside of me, and a roof over my head. My joy does not come from my circumstances in life. It comes from knowing God is watching over me. He loves me and knows what my future holds. I can trust in Him despite the chaos around me. That is why I have peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment