Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weighty Wednesday: Exercise?

This week I managed to lose 2 more pounds. That means that I am now 10 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight! I achieved my food goal of not eating after dinnertime. But I failed miserably at my fitness goal of doing a workout video. With Ryan not really napping these days (another blog post will come regarding sleep), it's pretty much impossible for me to do strenuous exercise. I mean, I can't exactly do jumping jacks and pushups with Ryan strapped to me in the Baby Bjorn.......

Stats and Goals for Week 5:
Lbs Lost this Week: 2
Lbs Lost So Far: 14
Lbs Left to Lose: 16

Food Goal: 4 servings of fruits and veggies per day. I've been lacking a little bit in this department, so I'm making it a goal again.
Fitness Goal: 25 squats and lunges (each side) per day. Something I can probably do while holding Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment