Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weighty Wednesday: Sweet Success

I'm back on track this week! I lost 2 pounds.....must have been a result of the "No Dessert" rule this week. I did so well! OK, I did have one bite of ice cream one night, but that's all! I admit it was really hard, and I found myself craving something sweet most evenings. Luckily, Adam brought a ginormous watermelon home, so I munched on that instead of real dessert. In terms of exercise, I still have not located my ankle weights, so that was a fail. But I continued to walk almost every day. A few days I walked with my sister, which was really fun. She's in great shape, so it was a good motivator for me.


Stats and Goals for Week 8
Lbs Lost This Week: 2
Lbs Lost So Far: 16
Lbs Left to Lose: 14


Goals: I'm running out of ideas for goals. I think this week I will just focus on being healthy, and see if my instincts are enough for me to continue losing weight. I'm still going to walk every day and focus on eating healthy foods. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment