Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday

To Me! I am 28 years old today. So far I have changed a poopy diaper at 5:30am and another one at 7:00am. Lucky me!

So ever since Adam and I started dating in high school, he has brought me donuts on my birthday. I don't eat them any other time of the year....only on my birthday. This morning I got up after Adam had left for work and found flowers and a card on the counter. (And a zester which I've been wanting!) Inside the card one of the things Adam wrote was "enjoy your donuts". I got super excited, thinking he had found me some dairy free donuts somewhere! I searched the kitchen. No donuts.

Turns out Adam wrote that last night before he realized donuts are made with milk. But now I'm really craving them. Where can I find vegan donuts? Hmmmm

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Steph. Time flies doesn't it. I thinks its to cute that Adam has done that for you every yr. To cute. Sorry you couldn't have them this yr but flowers are a good replacement. My bday is coming up as well. The 27 never knew we where so close. But I'm only turning 25 :). Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!! Btw, you can get vegan donuts at Whole Foods. I hope you're having a great day and I hope you get some donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great birthday Steph. I was at a bakery in Burlingame today...I asked if they had ANYTHING dairy-free...they didn't :o( Sorry! I hope you had something delicious to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete