Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ryan: 3 Months

My sweet baby Ryan! You are 3 months old today. 3 months is supposedly the "magic" age when babies become less cranky and more happy. I can slowly see that happening with you, although you definitely still have your moments. But when you do smile, it warms my heart. You're just so cute!

This month you rolled over for the first time! You also discovered your feet just in the last week. You stare at them as if you aren't sure where they came from or what is causing them to move. You seem to have long legs and big feet, which makes me think you will be tall when you grow up.Another big first for you this month was sleeping through the night! You did it twice, and then unfortunately haven't done it since.

One thing we have noticed about you this month is your lack of middle ground when it comes to crying. You go from 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds, with absolutely no warning that you're about to start screaming!
(Who me?)
I am beginning to see in your pictures what you will look like as a little boy. And obviously you are going to be adorable! People still say you look more like your daddy, but I'm pretty sure you have my lips, and possibly my eyes.

I love you so so so much! I can't wait to see what the next 3 months will bring. Happy 3 months baby Ryan!

2 comments:

  1. OK. I know he's my great-nephew. BUT he is one of the MOST adorable babies ever. And I'm not even being biased, just saying it like it is.

    Love,
    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete