Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weighty Wednesday: Week 1

Week 1 is over and here is my progress!

I'm a little hesitant to post my weight loss, because I don't think it is truly accurate. According to our scale at home, I lost 5 lbs this week. Again, I don't think this is right. It might be time to go out and buy a new scale. I'm not doing it so that I can become obsessed with weighing myself all the time, but I think it's important to have a number to compare against each week to get a true idea of my progress.

I did great with the food goal.....got my 3 fruits/veggies every day, and often more than that. To make things easier I tried to prep food at the same time. If Ryan was taking a 15 minute nap, I chopped veggies and washed an entire basket of blueberries. Then I could easily munch on them throughout the week. I also bought some dried fruit. Not my first choice, but easy to just open the package and eat. As for the walking goal, I got out on a walk every day but Saturday. I'm going to continue to keep both of these as ongoing goals because I think they are important components of a healthy lifestyle.

Stats and Goals for Week 2:
Lbs Lost so Far: 5 (?)
Lbs Left to Lose: 25
Food Goal: My goal for the week is to not buy food out. This is a tough one, since I am often persuaded by Adam to buy food rather than eat at home. But we all know food eaten at home is almost always healthier and cheaper.
Fitness Goal: My goal is to continue to walk every day, but this week I am setting a time goal of at least 30 minutes per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment