Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brought to You By the Letter "B"

Poor little Ryan. First people were calling him small and mistaking him for a preemie baby. Now they're mistaking him for a girl!

Today at the store the cashier was talking to me about Ryan, and she said at the end of our conversation "So it's a girl, right?".



This is what he is wearing today:
It's true! In the cashier's defense, she couldn't see his shirt. But still. I thought it was funny that on the first day of wearing this shirt, Ryan is called a girl. Guess he'll have to wear it every day. Along with pants that say "No I'm not a newborn, I'm just small for my age"

3 comments:

  1. I think he looks ALL boy. People are silly.
    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to second that! He looks nothing like a girl. Hes all BOY... And a cute one... People are crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I just don't see it either. Ryan is 100% boy. A completely adorable one. Some people are oblivious. It doesn't appear to bother him though :o)

    ReplyDelete