Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weighty Wednesday: Steady Loss

This week turned out pretty good. I aced my food goal of adding more variety to my diet. Wednesday night's dinner was Fish, Thursday was Beef. Friday was vegetarian and Saturday was beef. Sunday was Turkey and Monday was Pork. Tuesday we were back to chicken again. In terms of fitness, I have continued to walk almost every day and have started stretching my back. It's hard for me to find time to do this, though, because I am constantly holding Ryan. Even when he sleeps, he's usually in his Baby Bjorn on me, which not only makes stretching hard, but kills my back.
Stats and Goals for Week 4:
Lbs Lost This Week: 3
Lbs Lost So Far: 11
Lbs Left to Lose: 19

Food Goal: Find new ways to get enough calcium and Vitamin D, since I am no longer eating dairy. I've heard that dark leafy greens are a great source of calcium, so I'll have to start eating those more regularly.
Fitness Goal: I'm out of ideas of how to incorporate fitness into my daily routine. At this point, I only have time for a daily walk with Ryan. Any other exercising I do would have to be done while holding him. I'd love to find a mommy baby stroller fitness class in the area, but haven't been able to find anything like that yet. Anyone know of anything in the Newark/Fremont area?

No comments:

Post a Comment