Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ryan: 11 Months

My how the time has flown by! In just one short month you will be an entire year old. But let's focus on you just being 11 months for now, shall we? This month was another fun one. You have started to babble and jabber a lot, and have said "Daddy" a few times now. I caught you saying "doggy" a couple times, and you love saying "yayayaya". You also like to yell, especially when you see a dog. I am excited that you have finally found your voice!
You still won't eat finger foods. (Except Gerber puffs, shredded cheese, graham crackers, and goldfish). Besides that it's still just pureed baby food. New foods this month included cranberries, tofu, grapes and whole milk. That's right....you are now drinking the moo juice once a day with your lunch. You seem pretty indifferent about it so far.I can now officially call you a regular napper! You have pretty consistently been taking a morning and afternoon nap. The morning nap will generally last between 1 and 1.5 hours, and the afternoon is about 30 minutes. That is 2 glorious hours of napping! It doesn't happen everyday, but I sure do appreciate it when it does because it gives me a chance to either catch up on things or just relax. (Usually the former).
You cut 2 more teeth this week, bringing your total up to 8 teeth! I can already see your 9th wanting to come through, so I anticipate more sleepless nights in the near future. Teething seems to mostly bother you at night, which keeps not only you up but also Mommy and Daddy. Teething hurts everyone around here.
You are happiest when you are free to walk around. As long as you are not restrained, you are a happy boy. You love toddling around the house and opening and closing things, and just basically making a mess. Pulling things out of cupboards is your new hobby.



I love you Baby Boy!

Outtakes:
Yes, the 11 month sticker was harmed in the taking of these photographs.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post and the photos!!! The first one looks like he's modeling baby clothes!! lol Such a pretty baby. And I'm not saying that just cause I'm his Great Aunt!!

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that first photo! I agree, it looks like he is posing. But trust me, it took a lot of work on my part to get that shot!

    ReplyDelete