Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Having a Blah Day

I don't have any ideas for a post today, yet I feel like I should write something. Ryan is napping, the kitchen is clean, laundry is done, and lunch has been made. It feels strange to be all caught up on everything and to actually feel a little...dare I say it....bored! We have lots of fun events coming up during the next month or so, but for this week, nothing. Ryan and I have been staying close to home ever since the rain started last week. He doesn't seem to mind but I have noticed that lately I get a bit stir-crazy if I don't have somewhere to go each day.Life with a baby can be a bit isolating at times. I think it will get better as Ryan gets older and the weather gets warmer. But for now, I'm just feeling kind of "blah". And that makes for boring blog posts. Sorry about that. Is anyone out there even reading this anymore? No comments lately!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, I can't wait for the rain to be over. Seriously, if you don't think it's too weird, we can go on a play date when the sun's out. Just message me, I'm game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog every day!!!! It makes me smile every day!!!! And I love the photos of Ryan. He is a seriously cute baby. Maybe you should try getting him in ads!! And just wait, in a short while you will look back on the few days of boredom as an anomaly. They just get busier and busier!!

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always welcome here! I remember with my first I got bored and lonely. Now I just get lonely ( : Talking to my 4 year old all day is entertaining and fun but can make me a wee bit crazy at times especially since he DOES NOT STOP!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete