Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another Baby?

Yesterday Ryan and I were bored, so we did two very exciting things. (said with a bit of sarcasm). The first, and more exciting for me, was to give Ryan some cow's milk! He made a face but drank it, so I may start offering it to him once a day just to get him used to it.
Secondly I decided to clean Ryan's room. It wasn't too messy, but I needed to pack away from of his baby clothes/toys he no longer uses.
Here is the room mid-cleaning.
And the finished product:In this bin are all of Ryan's too-small baby clothes, from newborn through 9 months. I can't believe that pretty soon Ryan won't even be considered a baby anymore! (At what point is he a toddler? He definitely does a lot of toddling around these days!) I must admit that it was a bit difficult to look through all Ryan's baby clothes and remember him as a tiny infant. As difficult and tiring as that stage was, I have realized that I do want another baby....at some point. Did you get excited when you read my title? No I am not pregnant. =)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! I totally thought you were pregnant again :)
    So let's get together for a playdate soon. Do you do Gymboree? You should bring him to the class I go to, the first one is free and it's AWESOME. I go Wednesdays at 9:15am in San Ramon. Just a thought! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby boy in the photo is so cute with her nice clothes on

    ReplyDelete