Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bloody Nose

I have no idea why the picture is so small. But if you look really really closely you will see evidence of Ryan's first ever bloody nose. He tripped and hit his nose on one of his large toys earlier tonight. He wouldn't let me wipe off the blood so I took care of it in the bath tub. But then he fell in the tub and got water up his nose. He immediately started crying, poor baby. Oh, the trials of raising a baby....especially a boy! I am convinced they hurt themselves more than girls .

4 comments:

  1. Poor baby boy! Today must be a day of owies because Neely fell and hit her face on the couch and has big bruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Jessamy was two I took care of another little two year old girl three days a week. In one day Kate dropped Teddy Ruxpin on her foot (very heavy) then when she tried to get into the rocker, she had her foot under the rocker and rocked on it. Then she stepped on a toy hidden under some clothes. Very sharp and owie. After that she just gave up. I had to hold her all day. On one hip. And Jessamy on the other because she didn't want to be left out!!! It was a very interesting and challenging day!!

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh poor Ryan! I totally know the feeling. Hope u both are already feeling better!

    ReplyDelete