Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weighty Wednesday: Need Clothes!

Remember how a few weeks ago I went out shopping and bought a pair of jeans in my new smaller size? Well they no longer fit. I bought them slightly loose assuming they would shrink up once washed, but it's almost as if the opposite happened. I can pull them off now without unbuttoning them. So off I went yesterday to Old Navy (and Carter's. How cute is that store??). I tried on 2 pairs of smaller pants before Ryan started wailing in the dressing room. He was being so loud that I had to leave, so I'm kind of frustrated that I didn't get to actually buy anything. But I now know my new size so I'm excited about that!

Shopping for clothes made me realize how old and out of it I have become. Jeggings? What are those? I'd like to participate in the current trends but I just don't have the time to shop for and put cute outfits together. I need a personal stylist to shop for me and pick out my outfits. Anyone up for the job?

Stats and Goals for Week 21:
Lbs Lost This Week: 1
Lbs Lost So Far: 27
Lbs Left to Lose: 3

3 comments:

  1. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN LOSING ALL THIS WEIGHT?! My sons almost 9 months and I still have to lose another 15 lbs! You're awesome!

    And I completely understand how you feel about clothes. When do we have the time?! I wear the mom uniform (sweats & shirts).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly think most of my weight loss is a nice side effect of breastfeeding. Other than that all I do is take a 30-min walk every day with Ryan....and run around the house all day taking care of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I wish I can shed the pounds like you do! I still have a loooong way to go. Cheers to you! :)

    ReplyDelete