Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weighty Wednesday: Pfftthh

That's the sound of me being frustrated because the scale has not budged. I honestly thought I had gained weight this week, so I guess I'm happy that it stayed the same! I did go shopping for a pair of jeans this past weekend for the first time in about a year and a half. It was fun buying one size smaller than I used to buy! I'd like to get down one size smaller, though, so I'm waiting to buy more clothes until that happens.

Stats and Goals for Week 18:
Lbs Lost This Week: 0
Lbs Lost So Far: 24
Lbs Left to Lose: 6

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a pair of jeans! I still can't fit in my pre-prego clothes, so congratulations to you! Yes, I am still secretly wearing those jeans with elastic waistbands! Haha. I still have over 10 pounds to go!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here... Juliana

    ReplyDelete