Thursday, October 14, 2010

Still Losing It

Remember this post? Well I'm still losing my hair. Lots. It comes out not in strands but in bunches. I find it in the shower, the bed, Ryan's mouth.....I was definitely not prepared for this! I read that it's normal, but come on already. It's almost been 6 months!

Luckily Ryan is no longer losing his hair. It's slowly growing in and he's got something kind of funny going on at the back of his head.

It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but he has two cowlicks next to each other, going opposite ways. The result is that all his hair gets pushed up the middle in a strip on top of his head. Poor guy. At least the front of his head is adorable!

4 comments:

  1. 2 cowlicks, I have to say it's cute. :)

    I am still losing my hair too, and Nadine is losing hers as well. There is an area at the back of her head that is almost completely bald and it looks worse because she has dark hair, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you, I just remembered it this morning. The older generation in my culture believe that when a baby has more than 1 cowlick, it means that he or she will grow up to be smart and very witty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or at least he will have a built-in mohawk for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete