Friday, October 22, 2010

Foodie Friday: Naughty and....Naughty

So I was going to title this food post "Naughty and Nice". My plan was to post two dessert recipes. One "naughty" and one "nice". But really, who wants to eat a "nice" dessert? So they're both naughty.

Petite Nutella Pochettes

I made these last week for my MOPS group and they were a hit! The one change I made to the batter was to add 1/4 cup sugar to sweeten it up just a tad. These are really delicious if you like Nutella.

The second recipe is one I may have gotten from my mom at one point. I love the combination of pumpkin and chocolate.

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins

2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup mini chocolate chips
4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
2 eggs
1/3 cup canola oil

Preheat Oven to 375. Coat 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Combine first 7 ingredients. In a separate bowl combine pumpkin, eggs, and oil. Stir pumpkin mixture into flour mixture just until blended. Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment