Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

Gone are the days when my sweet baby will lie in my arms peacefully while nursing. I can no longer put Ryan down and expect him to remain in one position. He's on the move! Ryan wiggles all day long. He squirms while I feed him, bathe him, change him, etc. If I put him down like this, he's good for about a minute.
Pretty soon he gets bored.

And decides he wants to sit up! Only problem is that he's not quite strong enough to hold himself up. So he sits up and immediately falls over.

This morning I decided to try out the Bumbo seat. It helps babies develop their muscles for sitting up. At first Ryan was doing great. I could tell he felt like such a big boy.
I think he still needs some practice with holding up his head. What do you think?

1 comment: