Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weighty Wednesday: 3 Months!

I can't believe I've been doing this weekly weigh-in for 3 months now. During the past 3 months I've lost 21 lbs, leaving only 9 left to lose. That's single digits! This week I did pretty well with the "no snacking" rule. I tried to eat intuitively and therefore only eat when I'm actually hungry. I slipped up a few times, but I'm human! And eating is fun. haha

Stats and Goals for Week 12:
Lbs Lost This Week: 2
Lbs Lost So Far: 21
Lbs Left to Lose: 9

Food Goal: I want to slowly incorporate dairy back into my diet without going overboard on the cheese. I love me some cheese!
Fitness Goal: I finally found a stroller boot camp class that is offered in Fremont. Only problem is that it's $150! I still walk Ryan every day in the stroller, so maybe I can do my own little boot camp, doing squats and lunges while I walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment