Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1.5 Little Lines

Exactly 1 year ago today was a big day. A day that would change my life forever. I woke up and took a pregnancy test before work. The results were very misleading. There was one dark line and one very very very faint line that really wasn't a line at all. I called Adam on my way to work to tell him. In retrospect I kind of wish I had waited to tell him in person, but I was too excited at the time to care.

I spent all morning at work googling phrases like "What does 1.5 lines on a pregnancy test mean?" By the time lunch rolled around I couldn't stand the suspense anymore. I drove to Safeway and purchased another test. I was so anxious to find out that I went straight into the Safeway restroom and took the test. Same result......1.5 lines.

After work I drove straight to the lab at Kaiser and got a blood test done. Later that night I was e-mailed the results. I was pregnant!

Here I am 1 year later with an adorable baby boy and a new house. So much has changed! God has truly blessed Adam and I this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment