Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weighty Wednesday

Another successful week! I am attributing my 2 pound weight loss this week to breastfeeding. Because quite honestly, I have not put any serious effort into cutting calories or exercising this week. I've just been existing as a mom who feeds her baby every 2-3 hours. And it's working! I must say, though, that my appetite has been through the roof lately. Weird.

Stats and Goals for Week 9:
Lbs Lost This Week: 2
Lbs Lost So Far: 18
Lbs Left to Lose: 12

Food Goal: I'm going to try to fit in 5 servings of fruits/veggies per day.
Fitness Goal: Crunches! Despite the fact that I'm losing weight, my mid section is still rather doughy. Therefore I think it's time I started doing some toning exercises, starting with crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment