Monday, September 12, 2016

Our Thrilling Life

Adam and I were joking the other day about how we've become really boring. We never go out, we go to bed early, and our days are filled with work, cleaning, and kid stuff. I'm sure a lot of people would look at our life and call it dull and boring. Let's take yesterday for example.......

Our Sunday started out in a really exciting way! We all slept in until the late hour of 7am, and Ryan was no longer throwing up. YES!
The morning continued with the exciting tasks of dishes, crafting, and pressure-washing the mud off the back patio (don't worry, we used the hose on the boys). Fun times!





I felt like I won the jackpot in Las Vegas when I got our week's worth of groceries for only $117.

Who needs to go out to eat? We feasted like kings at lunchtime on homemade cheese pizza.

Organizing a room and putting it back together after my kids destroy it is always the highlight of my day! Thrilling, I tell you.



We went on a family bike ride and had a little brush with the law. We trespassed and entered forbidden property. Ok, there were no police around but we felt pretty naughty!
 My family's reactions to the dinner I served them sums up our day. Excitement all around!!


Boring? Who's calling us boring?! After thinking back over our day I'm realizing our life is pretty darn exciting! And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment