Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Jenna's 18-Month Checkup

Jenna finally had her 18-month checkup, now that everyone in our house is healthy! Her appointment was pretty uneventful (which is exactly the way I like our doctor appointments!).

Here are Jenna's 18-month growth stats:

Weight: 22 lbs, 14 oz  (50%)
Height: 32.75 inches (72%)
Head: 18.75 inches (81%)


Jenna was all smiles until the doctor started looking her over, and then she basically screamed until he left her alone. Jenna checked out perfectly, and she is hitting all her milestones. The only question on the sheet I had to say "no" to was whether or not she says "me" and "mine". Ryan heard me reading the question, so he asked Jenna to say those words. And then she did! Smart girl, she just tries to say everything.

I'm very thankful for my healthy little girl!

1 comment:

  1. toms shoes with new style is very comfortable,you are worth for it.only $16.9,Get it immediately,http://www.tomshoesus.com
    Toms Navy Orange Womens Classic Shoes
    Black Womens Toms Canvas
    White Womens Toms Canvas

    ReplyDelete