Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Still Pregnant

Well I'm still here and still very much pregnant. 37 weeks and 5 days to be exact. I don't remember being this uncomfortable at the end with Ryan! Yesterday I was so swollen that I could barely make a fist with my hands. Water retention is no joke....it is an incredibly uncomfortable feeling. Today the swelling was down, but I had trouble walking for part of the day due to back and pelvic pain.

Twice this week a total stranger has walked up to me an said "Oh you're having a boy!". I asked them how they knew and they said they could tell because my belly was sticking out front and not so much to the sides. Who knew you could tell?

The nursery is finally done! As soon as I buy new batteries for my camera I will take pictures for you all to see. The name has been chosen but I might keep it a secret from the internet for now.

For the rest of the week I'm trying to just spend a lot of quality time with Ryan, get some rest, and cross off the last few items on my To Do list. The anticipation is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment