Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mickey Birthday

 Ryan enjoyed a mickey party this year for his birthday! We really wanted to keep things simple this year, with me almost 9 months pregnant and all. We had some family and close friends over, ordered a bunch of pizzas, ate off mickey paper plates, and enjoyed some homemade mickey cupcakes. When Ryan opened his presents he kept exclaiming "Whoa!" and "Yay!" so I think he really had a fun afternoon.
 Pre-party
 I asked him to say "cheese" and this is what I got.
 Mickey decorations
 More Mickey
 Lots of balloons
 Mickey cupcakes! Argg these were so frustrating to decorate.
 Being a silly boy!
 Putting on Mickey tattoos with friends.
 Eating pizza with friends.
 He actually tried his cupcake this year!
 Ryan ate most of the frosting and then lost interest.
Playing with some of his new toys.

I hope you enjoyed your Mickey party Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment