Saturday, January 28, 2012

20 Weeks

Halfway there! Here is my belly pic as of 20 weeks:And just for fun, here I am at 20 weeks pregnant with Ryan:
I feel like my belly has popped out really fast this time, but these pictures look surprisingly similar to me! My belly is starting to get in the way a bit, particularly when I try to roll over in bed. I get pain in my lower sides if I roll over or move too quickly.




I'm not having any specific food cravings. My appetite has pretty much returned to normal. During the first trimester I was eating a lot....breakfast, snack, snack #2, lunch, snack....you get the picture. Now I'm back to 3 meals a day plus one snack. I bet this will change by the 3rd trimester!


I feel the little guy kick from time to time. Not as often as I'd expect, but I'm sure that will come soon enough. I remember Ryan's kicks feeling like little flutters or twitches in the beginning. With this baby, it's just full on kicking, but not as often.


Overall I'm feeling good. My headaches have decreased to about 1-2 per week, rather than almost every single day. My energy is pretty normal, except that I've had a cold this week and that has slowed me down. This better be the last time I get sick during this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment