Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas and Beyond

A few highlights from this past week:

1) We were so blessed this Christmas. In addition to receiving many generous gifts, we have been spending lots of time with my sister and her kids. I love my family!












2) Speaking of those kids, Ryan LOVES his cousins! He is so much more vocal when he's around them. They keep him entertained and help to tire him out too!

3) Unlike last year, Ryan didn't pull down the Christmas tree this time! He did however pull off all the lower ornaments, throw them at the tree, and shatter a few higher ornaments.
4) Adam has the week off. I have about a million projects that I want him to get done, but I'm also trying to be realistic. One of those projects is Ryan's new "Big Boy Room". More on that in a later post.
5) We enjoyed a turkey dinner the other night at our house with my family. Also on the menu was saffron butternut squash risotto, homemade popovers and roasted parmesan broccoli.

6) Ryan turned 20 months old today! How is he getting so big so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment