Monday, December 5, 2011

Hosting

I started a Bunco group earlier this year and I look forward to it every single month! Bunco is kind of like when old men get together, play poker, and smoke cigars. Except not really. It's not about winning tons of money, and it doesn't involve any strategy (or cigars, or cards for that matter). Our Bunco group is more of an excuse to catch up with each other and eat delicious food! Oh and play with dice and possibly win a few bucks. I am hosting our Bunco game at my house tonight. The more that I have people over for dinner or host things like Bunco, the more I realize just how much I enjoy it. I love sitting down and planning out my menu. Here is one of the appetizers I have already assembled for tonight.
Do you like hosting? In a perfect world, I would make lots of money hosting dinner parties and cooking for other people.

5 comments:

  1. Those look gorgeous! I love the rosemary on the end. And I bet you *could* make a lot of money hosting parties for people, it's not a bad idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "skewers" are actually stalks of rosemary, with the leaves stripped off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! If you ever need another player, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandi, come play with us tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything was delicious!!! Thanks for hosting steph!

    ReplyDelete