Monday, December 19, 2011

Cold Headaches

Overall I'm feeling pretty good now that I'm in my second trimester. But I do have two lingering symptoms that are getting to be pretty annoying. No, I'm not getting cold headaches, as the title may suggest. Actually, I've never had one in my life!

I have been super cold during this pregnancy so far. I remember being warm a lot with Ryan, but now it just seems like I can't warm up. I am costantly turning up the heat and bundling up in layers. Adam even asked me if I would like a maternity snuggie for Christmas!

The more annoying and painful symptom I'm having are headaches. I have literally had one at least every other day for the past two months. My most recent one lasted almost 3 days straight. Thank goodness, I'm not getting migraines. These headaches are not usually so bad that I have to lay down. But they are painful, frustrating, and rather draining. I've been popping Tylenol like crazy, and it does help temporarily. But then a few hours later the headache usually returns. So far no pain today....let's keep it that way for the next 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment