Friday, December 23, 2011

Foodie Friday: Veggie Week

Here's a recap of our meals this week. I tried to incorporate more vegetables because we've been lacking in that area lately.







We had Shrimp Fra Diavolo with Spinach:

Courtesy of this healthy cookbook:Adam wasn't a fan (he doesn't like eating shrimp at home) so I made steak and potatoes the next night.Then we had roasted vegetable pizza (zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, onion):And finally Thai Chicken Curry!A few years ago we used to receive a box of fruits and vegetables from Farm Fresh To You twice a month. It was organic produce fresh from their farm...and it was a surprise each time what we were getting! I loved it because it forced me to cook with a new variety of vegetables each week. I'd love to sign up for something like that again, but preferably at a lower price. Anyone know of anything similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment