Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weighty Wednesday: Final Week?

For the first time since Ryan was born, I gained weight this week. Eeek! I am up 2 pounds, so I am back at 3 lbs away from my goal. I think it was a combination of factors that led to my gain this week. I have been craving sugar like crazy and I'm not sure why. I never had this big of a sweet tooth before Ryan came along. So I'm going to work hard to avoid desserts this week. I think I have gotten into the mindset of "Oh I'm breastfeeding so I can eat whatever I want!". But he will eventually be weaned, so that logic can't work forever.

Stats and Goals for Week 23:
Lbs Lost This Week: -2
Lbs Lost So Far: 27
Lbs Left to Lose: 3

1 comment:

  1. Even with that 2-pound weight gain, you are still doing really great momma! :)

    ReplyDelete