Sunday, November 7, 2010

Road Trip

We took Ryan on his first road trip yesterday. 2 hours each way up to my sister's house in Penryn! I was pretty nervous to make this trip because I anticipated Ryan crying during the entire drive up and back. (He cries just driving to the store, so I had a right to assume the worst). Surprisingly he did great! I intentionally put him to bed late and got him up early the night before, so he was nice and sleepy when we set out in the morning. He slept the entire way there. On the way home he screamed and cried for the first 30 minutes. Just as I was about to take him out of his carseat he wore himself out and fell asleep, just as my Dad predicted he would.

Here are some pictures from the day:


Ryan loves his 5 cousins!

4 comments:

  1. I think Ava looks like you!!!!

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Susan - I agree! We used to joke that she was actually my daughter. She reminds me of pictures of me when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting bigger! Did he just have a growth spurt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not that I know of, although I have noticed all of sudden he's got rolls on his arms!

    ReplyDelete