Sunday, May 23, 2010

Meditate on This

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things" - Philippians 4:8

That is the Bible verse I came across last night. It got me thinking about what it is that occupies my mind on a daily basis. Ever since I became a mom, my thoughts look something like this:

Why isn't Ryan sleeping? All he has done today is cry. He must be sick.

Why is Ryan sleeping so much today? I better wake him up, or he'll be up all night!

Ryan hasn't had a poopy diaper all day. Is he getting enough to eat?

Another poopy diaper? And why is it a different shade of mustard than the last one? Did I eat something bad?

But despite all my worrying, he seems to be thriving and growing. His monkey jammies are already getting short on him!

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute and growing lots, which is a good thing! Anxious to see him in person soon!

    ReplyDelete