Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cupcakes

We got the OK from our Dr. to take Baby Ryan out into public places (as long as he's well covered up). So since today is Adam's last day at home before going back to work, I begged him to take us out on a little trip. It's been hard staying inside for the last 2.5 weeks!

We loaded up the truck with all the baby essentials (stroller, extra diapers, change of clothes, wipes, blankets, etc) and headed out on a 3 minute drive down the street to......
Let's Cupcake!
I was a bit disappointed because they only had 5 flavors to choose from. We bought 4 to try, but started eating them before I could take a picture. Here is one before we devoured it.

Tomorrow I have big plans to go to the grocery store with my mom. I won't lie....I'm really nervous about Adam going back to work. It's going to be a huge adjustment for me to stay home all day alone with a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment