Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Never Thought.....

Adam and I could get so excited over baby poop. Ryan lost a pound of birth weight and wasn't showing any "signs" of food going into him. We let out a cheer when it finally happened. since then he has become quite the little piggy.

I could survive on no sleep for 4 straight days.

Food would lose its appeal. Seriously that just doesn't happen to me! I guess a nice side effect on my body from giving birth is the 30 lbs I have lost so far.

My body would hurt so much.

Pregnancy and Labor would be the easy part. Instead of all the childbirth classes we took, there should have been a "Preparing for Post-Partum" Class.

I would love Ryan and Adam this much.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the post partum support. I read a ton of books and took classes but had no idea that recovery would be so painful and difficult. Someone needs to do something about that! I hope you're feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that!!!!! Although my labor and delivery were no walk in the park, at least it's over much quicker than post partum and the recovery from said labor and delivery. Rest all you can when you can.

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're gonna make me cry! I'm so happy that you're happy. You so deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't motherhood turn you into a warrior? Who would have ever thought we could touch another persons boogies or get poop on us and NOT CARE?

    ((I just noticed you were married in Sept 2006, us too. And we just had our 1st babes in Feb.))

    ReplyDelete