Friday, March 26, 2010

A Big Day!

Today is a very big day!

The first reason is because today was my last day of work! It was an exciting day and a sad day all at once. I am really going to miss my co-workers while I am on Maternity Leave. But at the same time, it is a big relief to be able to relax and focus on preparing for Baby Nullmeyer.


Oh yea, and this:

That would be a picture of the key to our new house! We officially got it today and words cannot describe how excited we are! We've got a lot of work to do on the house over the next few weeks, but it will all be worth it when we can bring Baby Nullmeyer home to a nice clean new house.

I have other things to post about, but I will save them for later. Right now this mommy is going to cook dinner because she is huuungry!

1 comment: