Tuesday, March 30, 2010

36 Weeks

Had my 36-week Dr. Appointment yesterday and all is looking good!

I have to preface these pictures by saying that I am really bad at taking pictures of myself. And I don't know how to turn off the flash on my camera. Anyone want to teach me? I guess I should start having Adam take my belly pictures. Oh well, here I am at 36 weeks. Whoa belly!



Doctor said the baby sounds good....heartbeat was 153 bpm. She's estimating his weight at just under 6 pounds right now. If I go full term, she thinks he will weigh somewhere between 7.5 and 8 lbs. Sounds perfect to me! Mommy has gained a total of 27 lbs as of 36 weeks. Yikes!

My Dr. looked at my puffy face, my lack of wedding rings on my fingers, and poked my legs and said that I am definitely starting to retain water. I guess it's pretty common? She also checked me and said I am not showing any early signs of labor. She was able to feel the baby's head, which means he is still head down and in the correct position for labor. So now all I do is hurry up and wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment