Thursday, June 27, 2019

Stitch Fix Review June 2019

Whew, it's been a while since my last Stitch Fix review! (January 2019, to be exact). I did receive a Fix back in April and kept the perfect pair of denim shorts that I now wear on repeat. But for some reason I never blogged about it. I'm back with a summer fix and I need your help deciding what to keep!

My stylist, Tess, is a local friend and fellow mom of 4. If you want to try out Stitch Fix for yourself and request Tess (or let them pair you with someone else), use my link to get $25 in instant credit! Your styling fee of $20 would be taken out of this $25, so you wouldn't pay anything for your first fix. Also, that $25 goes towards any purchase, so it's basically like getting $25 in free clothes if you keep something from your first box!! Link is here ------>
https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/stephanienullmeyer?sod=w&som=c

Ok, on with the show! For this fix I requested a lot of tank tops for the hot Rocklin summers. Because when it's close to 100 degrees, you don't even want to wear a short-sleeve top. And I only own a few tank tops that fit well and I love.

Hannah Distressed Tacked Cuffed Short by Judy Blue
Let me start by saying I have been wanting white shorts for the past 2 summers. I recently received white cargo shorts from Trunk Club that I love!! So I was a bit disappointed to receive these from Stitch Fix. But then I tried them on and they fit SO well! And the ones I kept from Trunk Club are not denim, but more of a cotton cargo material. So they're different. I need to decide if I really need two pairs of white shorts. (That are different!)

Loki Mixed Material Cross Front Knit Tank Top by Kaileigh
I love the yellow color in this top. It is more of a mustard yellow and I really don't have this color in my closet. I also like tops that have some unique detail or a different pattern on the back. However, I do not think the fit is the best on my body type. It hangs a bit loosely, even though it is my usual size medium. I'm not sure if it is accentuating my shape at all or just hanging on me.

Adison Tie Front Top
This top, on the other hand, fits really well. I love the tie in the front and I feel like it is the perfect combination of slightly fitted but still loose. However, I can't figure out if I'm crazy about the color and pattern. It feels a bit more "fall" to me, like something to layer under a cardigan. Decisions decisions!

Elaria Keyhole Knit Top by Papermoon
I LOVE the neckline on this top! I just think it is really cute and flattering. The color and pattern on the top is nice. Not really unique, but nice. Still trying to decide about this one. It's perfect with white shorts, don't you think?

Alicia Pleat Detail Knit Top by Beacon
Another color I don't really have in my closet....red! I do like how it looks on me though. Mom, what do you think? Is this my shade of red? I think it is more of an orangey red than a pink red. I like this top, but I'm not completely sold on the bottom hemline. The older I get the more picky I get about what I buy. And for whatever reason, I like the look of a straight hemline on me. When it dips down in the front and the back I just don't love it as much. I do like the color and pattern!

Stitch Fix just rolled out a new feature! When you click on "My Items" on their website, you can see all the items you have purchased. If they are in stock in other colors, you can click on them an instantly buy. For example, a few days ago I clicked on my new favorite pair of denim shorts and saw that they come in a lighter wash.

Remember, Stitch Fix offers clothes and accessories for women, men, maternity, petites, plus sizes, and kids!

Try Stitch Fix for yourself! https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/stephanienullmeyer?sod=w&som=c

No comments:

Post a Comment