Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Lucas' 7-Yr Checkup

Lucas had his annual doctor checkup yesterday. Here are his growth stats:

Weight: 52 lbs, 6 oz (57%)
Height: 47.1 inches (35%)

Pretty true to how he has always been. A little shorter than average and a little heavier than average.
I asked the doctor about the white line across Lucas' nose. (It's from pushing up his nose from congestion or allergies). I asked about his frequent tummy-aches. (No way to really know. Could be constipation or nerves)

Lucas answered all the doctor's questions with confidence. When asked what he wants to be when he grows up, his response was "I want to do what Daddy does". Last year when asked the same question he said "I want to be a Daddy". I think it's obvious who he idolizes!

Then came time for his vision test. When reading the letters with his right eye, Lucas said C instead of O. Not a big deal. Then he said X instead of K. When the nurse asked him to look again, he took a long time to answer. And then he said L. The nurse gave me a look. At the end of the test she told me he had failed, and so now he will be seeing an optometrist later this month for further evaluation of his eyesight. Hopefully he doesn't need glasses at such a young age, but I'll keep everyone updated on how it goes.

1 comment:


  1. Amazing Article :) Im extremely affected by your blog.I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here!
    wood tools

    ReplyDelete