Monday, June 3, 2019

Lucas: Seven

Happy 7th Birthday Lucas Reid Nullmeyer!!
Just for fun, here was Lucas and I recently at about the age of 7.....
And Lucas and I when he was just 7 months! Isn't that just the cutest little face??
Some words to describe your personality right now are: Hard worker, organized, loving, affectionate, funny, athletic vs Aggressive, impulsive, irritable. You're kind of a complicated little guy!
Lucas, I really admire how great you are at sticking with things. When something is hard or time-consuming you don't complain and give up. You are great at being patient and working through hard tasks, such as an intricate coloring page, building a complicated lego, doing pages of math homework, or organizing your dresser.
On the other hand you still get upset very easily when your brother argues with you or you don't get what you want from me. I see glimpses of you starting to learn to control your aggressive tendancies, but unfortunately you still get really mad and break things. I am hoping and praying that 7 is the year you begin to mature out of your terrible tantrums.
You have the most amazing eyes. You were recently complicated on them by a stranger, and I have to agree they are pretty special. Actually, I think everything about you is pretty cute. To me, you look like a mini-Adam, from the dark hair to your body type, to all your cute freckles.
First grade was another great year for you. You had a great group of friends and I got wonderful feedback from your teacher about your positive attitude and good work ethic. Your classmates brainstormed nice things about you, and I love reading all the kind things they had to say.
Random facts: You are our BEST sleeper. You absolutely LOVE to swing in our backyard. You BEG me to scratch you every morning and night. You've got a GREAT arm for baseball. You REFUSE to try most foods.
Last week you had a party at the bowling alley with your buddies. It was so much fun!
 Bowling brothers:
Yesterday we had family over to celebrate you even more. I made graham crackers with homemade frosting in the middle (a family fave), you received some wonderful gifts including a soccer ball, flippers, and rocket launcher.
You look like such a big kid in this picture!
Lucas, I love you oh so much. You are my favorite 7 year old right now and I pray this year is your best yet!

1 comment:



  1. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.
    wood tools

    ReplyDelete