Friday, June 14, 2019

First Week of Summer

We are 1 week in to summer and having a lot of fun so far! Personally, I have a slight sandal tan forming, and I changed my morning alarm from 5:30am to 6am. Pretty wild, I know.

We began summer with a playoff baseball game on the last day of school. Ryan's team won their first playoff game, but sadly lost the second. Oh well, we all had fun hanging out at the ball park with friends!
The first official day of summer looked like this for Lucas:
And this. Lots of movie nights here lately!
This week the 3 big kids have attended a VBS at Hope Lutheran Church in Penryn. This was our fourth year participating and we just love their program.
We have gone swimming and also gone to the park (while it was 100+ degrees!).
We have a new little sand play area in the backyard. Andrew's face sums up how I felt about being outside in the intense heat.
 Jenna rediscovered her love for corn on the cob.
Yesterday my sister and I did a "cousin swap". I took her 2 little girls and she took my 2 big boys. At our house we did lots of singing and doll-playing.
 The boys explored the creek that runs through my sister's local park.
 Perfect start to the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment