Thursday, January 17, 2019

Stitch Fix Review January 2019

A new year, a new Stitch Fix! This was a really good one, so I'm excited to share it with you. Except of course I'm having a hard time deciding what to keep. Going forward my plan is to request a fix at the beginning of each season, so I probably won't get another one until March or April. After this Fix I should be set on Winter clothes. Here's a sneak peek of what I got. It also shows the colors the best. The rest of my photos are a little dark.
Everything coordinates so well together, which makes me want to keep everything. Ha! Unfortunately it's not in my budget to keep it all, although Adam did suggest it. It's rare that I truly love everything in my box. My stylist Tess is really good at her job. She's also a friend and local Mom of 4, so that helps. You can request her if you sign up using my link, plus get $25 off your first fix! Sign Up Here

I love my personalized note and styling suggestions:

Neacla Split Neck Cotton Blend Knit Top by Sanctuary
This was the one item that Adam wasn't sure he could see me wearing. I thought that was funny because this was the item I was most excited about! I've been wanting a camo top or sweatshirt for a long time now. This one would be a great layering piece this time of year, underneath a warm cardigan or my cargo jacket. Only issue is that it's a bit spendy for a cotton top.

Neve Clean Fray Skinny Jean by STS BLUE
These jeans are the perfect wash, and I especially love the slight fraying along the ankles. It may be a trend that is on it's way out, but I still like it. I will admit the jeans are a tad tight, since I've still got a good 5 pounds of Christmas weight to lose. Ahem. I also don't really need another pair of skinny jeans right now, since I already own 2 pairs that I really love. But I do love this medium wash. Decisions decisions!

Artemis Button Down Back Detail Knit Top by Pink Clover

First off, this top is by a brand that I really like, Pink Clover. It's incredibly soft and I absolutely love the button detail up the back. It was hard to capture in a photo, but the bottom kind of goes up in the middle and I think it's a cute detail. I'm indifferent about the elbow patches; what do you think?

Brooks Crossbody Bag by Moda Luxe
My stylist knew I had been searching for a new purse for a long time. And this one is the perfect size and color. But my Mom did recently give me a purse, so once again I don't really need this one. I do appreciate the cross-body style, because it frees up my hands when I'm out with the kids.

 Elaina Duster Cardigan by PNA.K


I unexpectedly really love this cardigan! It's a pretty burnt orange color that was hard to capture on my phone. The first picture at the top of this post most accurately captures the pretty color. It's long and cozy and would be great layered over a variety of different colored tops. Especially that heather grey top from above! Should I keep it?

I need to return my fix today and I'm still trying to decide what to keep and what to send back. Luckily it is free shipping both ways and Stitch Fix sends me a prepaid bag to put my returns in. Now the hard part is letting go of some of these pretty clothes.

Try Stitch Fix and get $25 off using my link! https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/stephanienullmeyer?sod=w&som=c&g=w

No comments:

Post a Comment