Monday, January 7, 2019

Dinners January 1st-7th

One of my favorite websites, 100 Days of Real Food, is currently getting ready to publish reader food diaries on their blog. Readers are asked to submit pictures and short descriptions of everything they eat for a week. Those selected will be featured on their blog and receive an amazing prize bundle. When I heard about it I immediately knew I would be entering. I already take a lot of pictures of my food to show on here, so it wasn't an inconvenience. And of course I love thinking about and talking about food! Since I have all these photos, I thought I would at least share my dinners on here.

Because it's the first week of January, I was trying to keep things extra healthy and nutritious, but of course still delicious!

Jan 1st: Whole Chicken Cooked in Crockpot, Quinoa with Parmesan, Steamed Broccoli and Carrots

Jan 2nd: Turkey Taco Meat, Mexican Riced Cauliflower, Tomatoes, Spinach, Homemade Refried Beans, Avocado, Cheese

Jan 3rd: Marinated Salmon, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans

Jan 4th: Pizza on Homemade Keto Crust topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella, prosciutto, arugula. Salad with greens from my garden, radish, cucumber.

Jan 5th: Creamy Chickpea and Lentil Soup, Bacon, Whole Wheat Biscuit

Jan 6th: Marinated Chicken Breast, Brown Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Salad

Jan 7th: Ground Beef Spaghetti on Whole Wheat Noodles, Parmesan, Roasted Brussels Sprouts

I hope this inspires you to cook some healthy meals this week for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment