Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The Littles

The "littles" are playing more and more together these days. I will sometimes find them up in Jenna's room, playing with her little people or her horses or her dollhouse. (Andrew, I guess that's what happens when you have a big sister!)

Andrew absolutely loves playing with his big siblings. He runs up and gives them a big hug in the morning and after school, and he immediately starts doing whatever they're doing. He's like a tiny dog that thinks he's actually a German Shepherd.
Look! I took Danielle's advice and pinned back her bangs with bobby pins. So far it's cute and it keeps her hair out of her face.
Jenna is very off-and-on with paying with her dolls. She would usually rather play with her brothers. Although she did tell me the other day that when she has her own babies, I can come over and hold them for her. I said I will happily do that!
 I now have a better sense of how quickly kids grow up and start school and how you get less and less time with them. So I am trying to soak up all my time with my "littles" while they are still little.

No comments:

Post a Comment