Monday, October 2, 2017

My Sister's Surprise Party

My sister had a very important birthday yesterday! I won't mention the number.....I'll leave it up to you to figure out!

It took a lot of lying, but we pulled it off and really surprised her.
My brother came for the party, so obviously we had to take some family pictures.
My sister's two oldest kids (Samantha and Joshua) came up for the party. More family pics!

Bella and Lyla were done by this point.

We tried to get a family pic, possibly to use for Christmas photos. The one with the fingers was the best.
Happy Birthday big sister! I hope you had a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. You can totally edit out the fingers!!! LOL! I am doing a 5-day picky eaters challenge through facebook, but I'm also getting the emails. If you would like, I can send you the emails. FB is where the videos are accessd; the occupational therapist and mother who is running the group says things on video not mentioned in the emails. If you'd like the emails, could you send me your email address? Enjoy your time off FB!!!!

    ReplyDelete