Monday, October 9, 2017

Jenna's First Haircut

Jenna got her very first haircut last week!
Jenna's hair is very thin and fine, and it tends to look really scraggly and messy. She hates when I try to put any sort of clip or ponytail in her hair. So I thought a little trim to even things up might help her hair look nicer.
She was so excited!
The hair stylist told me that kids don't get their full head of hair until the age of 7. So she said there is hope for Jenna's hair to thicken up! haha
 Jenna did so well. The stylist just trimmed off an inch or so, and rounded out the front.
 Still thin....but maybe a little bit better?
 Then Jenna got a bow and some glitter.
 Afterwards she looked like such a big girl!
I can't believe she is getting so big that she can sit for a haircut. I just love this girl so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment